How do I participate?
Why is there an application fee?
Why can’t you accept everyone that applies?
What type of spaces are available?
What is the cost to and what is included?
Is there electricity or WiFi?
Can I have two spaces?
Can I apply with a friend?
How will I know if I have been accepted?
Do I need a special permit or license?
Do I need insurance?
Can I sell items at the event?
Will there be promotional opportunities?
How else can I help out?
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, you will need to fill out an online application and submit a $10 non- refundable application fee. Please check the apply page for more information on when applications are open and deadlines.
The $10 non-refundable application fee covers the expense of processing and reviewing all applications. We take our time to carefully review each application and vendor website, which can take a lot of time. Please note, the application fee is in addition to the participation costs, if accepted, and it does not guarantee a space in the show.
WHY CAN’T YOU ACCEPT EVERYONE WHO APPLIES?
While we would love to accept everyone, space is very limited. As a result we must jury all applicants with criteria such as:
- Does your product/service reflect the vision and vibe of Wedtoberfest and what the event hopes to achieve?
- How is this highlighted in your application?
- Do you products/services represent both quality and professionalism in your field?
Vendors are also selected based on diversity of styles and price points in order to provide a large variety to attendees (and less competition for you). Incomplete applications will not be considered. Due to the volume of applications we can not guarantee a personal response to your application.
WHAT IS THE COST TO PARTICIPATE AND WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- 30″ Round Vendor Table – our most popular and most available option is best suited for photographers, florists, stationers, etc… At $250, this option includes one 30″ round cabaret table. You will have enough room to stand behind the table or in front. Electricity is not guaranteed and linens are not included.
- 6′ Single Vendor Table – this option is very limited and encouraged for DJs, sweets vendors, our brewery sponsors, and any vendor wanting a little more space. At $350, this option includes one 6’x30″ table. You will have enough room to stand behind the table or in front. Electricity is not guaranteed and linens are not included.
- Photo Booth Open Space – this is for vendors with a freestanding photo booth. The cost is $300 and does NOT include a table. Instead you will be given a much larger open space that is guaranteed to have electricity.
- Caterer’s space – this option is for full service caterers only who opt to provide food samples for guests. A small $50 fee includes 2 6’x30″ banquet tables, basic linens, and a shared prep table in the back catering room. Electricity will be available. Vendors who are only serving sweets or beverages would NOT select this option.
- Food Truck Space– this option is limited and only for food trucks who opt to provide food samples for guests. A small $50 fee includes a space in our “beer garden area” and electricity will be available.
- Musicians – we will have a small area for you to preform, if you choose. This will be in addition to your space. Therefore you do not need to select a space large enough to play in. Musicians will choose the 30″ round table option to display your promo material. DJ’s, please note, you can perform during the show as well and should select the 6′ table option.
- Other – if you have different space requirements than what is offered above, email us at email@example.com.
We can see if it is possible to accommodate you.
Electrical outlets are available, but limited. Artists can request access to electricity but we can not guarantee it. WiFi is usually available and specific information is given to vendors in their vendor packets after their acceptance into the show.
CAN I HAVE TWO SPACES?
CAN I APPLY WITH A FRIEND?
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED?
After the application deadline, we will notify all of those who applied, of our decision. You may also be placed on a waiting list if not initially selected to participate. And if something opens up, we will let you know. Unfortunately we wont be able to accept everyone even if we really, really like your work.
DO I NEED A SPECIAL PERMIT OR LICENSE?
All vendors are required to be licensed, legal businesses within their home state.
**Food or alcohol vendors may be required to provide additional certification. You will be contacted individually. Any alcohol related business must have appropriate permits allowing to serve offsite. Food vendors must also have certification to serve offsite.
DO I NEED INSURANCE?
You will have two options regarding insurance for the event. You can either get a certificate of insurance from your insurance agent naming Naturally Yours Events Inc., Indie Wed, LLC, and our venue partner as additional insured for the day. Or you can sign a simple waiver releasing liability. Full details on both of these options will be sent out in your vendor packet, if accepted.
WILL THERE BE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES?
You will be able to participate in a variety of promotional opportunities in addition to our standard print and online advertising. Participants will be notified of all opportunities as the show approaches.
HOW ELSE CAN I HELP OUT?
We are always looking for volunteers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more ways to get involved.